- Develop healthy and efficient vocal habits.
- Develop self-confidence and a collaborative community.
- Provide new musical experiences for our audiences and ourselves.
- Develop skills for analyzing and formulating informed opinions about our interpretation of music.
- Increase musical knowledge.
- Increase enjoyment of music listening.
- Discover how music can greatly enhance our lives beyond high school.
In order to achieve our goals, each ensemble member must play an active role in helping our rehearsals to run smoothly and effectively. Our choirs are communities that depend on teamwork and mutual support.