Vocal Music Association
The Champlin Park High School Vocal Music Association, with the help of a dedicated group of parent and community volunteers, is proud to support the vocal music department at Champlin Park High School.
The purpose of the Association is:
- to support the education and program goals of the Champlin Park High School vocal music department;
- to provide opportunities for students and families; and,
- to engage the community.
Committee and Volunteer Opportunities
The Association is able to fulfill its mission as a result of gifts of time, talents, and funds from many different friends. If you're interested in getting involved, please consider the following opportunities:
- Concerts & Events - We strive to make a positive impression on our community through enjoyable performance experiences. Volunteers on this committee will help to ensure that the auditorium is clean and presentable for each concert, manage ticket sales and program distribution, and help with video recording. The team will also coordinate opportunities for students to be recognized for their accomplishments.
- Classroom & Curricular Support - For parents who are able to help during the day. While not always working directly with students, parents who can commit time during the school day might assist with keeping the music library organized, preparing music folders for students, fundraising form and money collection, merchandise distribution, or organizing concert robes following performances.
- Fundraising & Community Outreach - The fundraising team will research, recommend, and coordinate fundraising projects, events, and opportunities for students to earn money for vocal music activities like tours, choir apparel, or audition fees for honor choirs. To better connect CPHS Vocal Music to our community, the team will also raise money for the Association and seek opportunities for ensembles to perform for community events and organizations in the northwest metro, including, but not limited to, holiday caroling.