To maintain a positive, productive atmosphere, all vocal music students will be expected to:
- Understand that a successful ensemble demands individual responsibility and mental focus.
- Be a team player and understand that an ensemble is only as strong as its least attentive member.
- Demonstrate leadership in their section and consistently contribute to the success of the ensemble.
- Refrain from use of cell phones and other electronics during class.
- Exhibit a positive attitude and share it honestly, sincerely, and respectfully.
- Volunteer to help without hesitation.
- Treat their robe or dress with care and responsibility.
- Return music folder to its correct slot following rehearsal or outside practice.
- Refrain from working on homework for other classes during rehearsal.
- Never chew gum in the classroom.
- Leave food, candy, and beverages other than water outside classroom.
- Show consideration for the property of others and that of Champlin Park.
- Respect the music, the ensemble members, and the joy of making music together!